In that last picture Devin and Asher look SO much alike. The only difference is that Asher has Ryan's eyes and Devin has those big Challans blues. Super cute!
We are proud of our grandson but he is sure going to hate you guys for his "hair" pictures; he will get even I'm sure....grandma and grandpa (We love you no matter what, Asher.)
5 comments:
In that last picture Devin and Asher look SO much alike. The only difference is that Asher has Ryan's eyes and Devin has those big Challans blues. Super cute!
I know!! I thought the same thing. Its so weird. I totally copied off of you with Harry Connick Jr. I love his christmas music!
His Christmas music is the best! It's time for a new update and some more pictures!!!! Please!!!!
We are proud of our grandson but he is sure going to hate you guys for his "hair" pictures; he will get even I'm sure....grandma and grandpa (We love you no matter what, Asher.)
I have to say Ryan's commentary is the best..LOL!! Hey Buddy:) I think I know what Asher's nick name is going to be...Bud:)Ha!! We miss you much!
Post a Comment