This past week Asher came down with his first cold. It was pretty nasty to say the least. I was so worried about him because I found out he had been around a little girl with walking pneomonia. So I spent the week doing everything possible to get him better; steam room, sleeping in his swing to be upright, baby vick's rub, humidifier, saline spray and sunctioning his poor little nose over and over again. He wasn't very happy with me. He seems to be over the worst of it. We go to the docs on monday for his well baby and his next round of vaccines. I am not looking forward to that. So poor little guy gets sick this week and then gets pricked with needles next week.
He seemed to have grown out of a lot of clothes last week. They say kids grow fast but until you actually see it, its hard to believe. He is starting to want to put everything in his mouth. Nothing is safe from his saliva. He is loving his jumparoo. He can now jump and move it around. Usually he whines when he is sleepy but in the jumparoo he just keeps playing till he's asleep. Here are some pictures of him asleep in there:


I will also have a video of him playing in it soon. His personality is really coming out. I think he has my temperment. He's laid back and loves to laugh. In some ways he's like Ryan i.e. loves to eat and sleep! We also started to show him how to use a sippy cup. He grabbed it right away and started drinking. He's not perfect at it but he sure took to it fast. Below are some random photos I took, they crack me up! He looks like he has a baby mullet!

Our Valentines day is going to be pretty mild this year which is fine with me. I like to relax at home, especially with my favorite boys!! I also want to plug my sisters business blog. http://nicolebdesign.wordpress.com/ Please go visit and check out her wonderful ideas and while your there browse her business website. She is amazing at invitations!!
Have a great weekend everyone!



2 comments:
The sleeping in the jumparoo pictures are too funny! Hearing about it and then actually seeing it makes it completely different. I love it! He's really getting full around the face! YEAH for a chubby baby! Good job mama!
I know it cracks me up to see him sleeping in there! How babies sleep in those crazy positions is beyond me. He is getting the chubby cheeks. I love it too!!
Post a Comment