Well I have pretty much forgotten about this blog. Sorry about that! Time flies even faster when you have two little ones!
It seems almost last week that I had our little girl. I realized I needed to start blogging again because it is the only place I keep track of what they do. I can come back and reread to remember:)
I will start with Asher. He can speak pretty well now. He makes sentences and every day he says something new. He is also our little sports star! It is amazing how he can watch sports and then mimic what he sees. He can hold a bat and hit the ball. He uses my silicone bunt cake pan as a glove! When he throws he lifts his legs like a pitcher would. He enjoys basketball. When Ryan bought him a new net he played with that thing for 8 hours! He loves to play golf. He will put the ball down, stand back to survey the shot, maybe even take a practice shot and then hit it. He even turns his hips and leg. He is getting better at putting too. He is just so content to play sports all day long!
He weighs about 34 lbs and is about half of Ryans height. I think he is going to be tall;) He doesn't watch much tv but if he does he likes Jelly Telly, Veggie tales or Thomas the train. We recently introduced him to the movie Cars and he really liked it! He always wants to see the trash truck come, what boy doesn't right? We play in the park a lot. He can almost make the basket on a regular net! He recently scared me by climbing up the rings all by himself. The second time he fell and caught himself with his legs, needless to say it scared me!
He is starting to exert his independence now. I can't forgot to put that in here:) I just feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little guy!
Now for Areli. She is 5 and 1/2 months old already! She has been teething for awhile but still no teeth. She is just like her brother in that it is painful for her. She is rolling all over the place and trying to sit up. She has tried a few times to get on all fours and crawl but she just shot herself forward. She is jabbering away but I haven't heard momma or dadda yet. She is a bit of a chunker at 14 lbs! She can pick up toys and bring them to her mouth. When she discovered her hands it was pretty cute to watch:) She loves the jumparoo like Asher did.
Unlike her brother she still hasn't slept through the night:( I am hoping and praying she does so soon. Sometimes she thinks its play time at 430. Not fun for me and the hubby! Over all she is the sweetest little thing. She loves to laugh and giggle! She loves her momma;) I can't wait to see how she grows and develops! Now for the pics!








No comments:
Post a Comment