Thursday, October 30, 2008

more pics of Asher
















2 comments:

benjity said...

Chrissy! I your baby is beautiful! I'm so happy you had a good time with your mom! I prayed for you girls to have a peace-filled, joyful time!
You can pray for me now!! I convinced myself to get a bodywave in my hair again for the scrunch and go benefit - YIKES - not sure I like it! Just what I need, another vanity issue. I have never like perms on the first day, so in a couple days, it will relax and I'll probably love it. Just pray that it will never become the distraction from my internal, God-given beauty that my body, hair or weight should NEVER be.
Thanks for listening and I love you!
Hey, what's going on in Feb there?

April Elizabeth said...

NEW PICTURES! YEAH! I am so excited!!!! I love his wild hair!