Yesterday we were all laying on our bed talking. I started singing and Asher starts smiling and cooing. As soon as I stopped singing he stopped smiling. I start singing again and he starts smiling and cooing. So either he enjoys my voice or I shouldn't even think about American Idol. Either way we were so excited to see him interacting with us.
He is also grabbing things. Two weeks ago he was able to hold a rattle. The other day I left him on the floor with some small finger puppets. I ran to get some water and when I came back he was holding one of them. Below is a picture of him during that play time and with the little toy he picked up.


I am trying to get a picture of him smiling but so far no dice. I never have my camera close when he does cute things. I will try to do better, I promise!



1 comment:
Yeah! More pics...was that so hard! I still can't get over his hair!!!!
Post a Comment