Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving, Family and Food!

My wonderful family came out to visit for Thanksgiving. My parents, sister, niece and nephew drove 20+ hours and my other sister and husband flew. It was really nice to have most of my family here for the holiday. We went to bisbee (twice! love ya sis!) and tombstone. The kids were able to run out my front door and play in the park and us grown ups got to play a lot of games. Most importantly everyone got to meet Asher. It was definitely a memorable visit.

We had tons of food for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately my sister and kids had to go home but they got home in time to have dinner with her husband. Jackie and Adam joined us for dinner so we still had a large crowd.

We also did Asher's dedication on Sunday. It went so well. We are blessed with an amazing pastor who made the dedication very special.

I also wanted to put on my posts updates on Asher's milestones. April does this and I wanted to copy! Lately he has been very aware of his surroundings. He will just look around and coo. He has been smiling at Ryan and I which is the best gift ever. I wish I could get it on video (thanks Guy and Judy for the early Christmas present!) or camera but no luck yet. He has also found his hands. He has been sucking on his thumb and index finger. His hair is still out of control and growing fast. He is actually enjoying his baths instead of screaming his head off which is awesome to me. He can hold his head up for long periods of time and it won't be long till he doesn't need any help. I will be trying to post a video as soon as I can, check back for it!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

April Elizabeth said...

I can't wait for a video!