Don't forget to take note of the ultra cool orange carpet and couch. Also, those tiny legs are my dads! Now you all know where I got my chicken legs from.....
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Just in case
Here is a picture of me as a baby. I am somewhere between 1 day and 6 months old....not too sure;) Who does this remind of you?? My husband says he still doesn't think Asher looks like me. Poor guy is in denial, but I love him so much anyway!

Don't forget to take note of the ultra cool orange carpet and couch. Also, those tiny legs are my dads! Now you all know where I got my chicken legs from.....
Don't forget to take note of the ultra cool orange carpet and couch. Also, those tiny legs are my dads! Now you all know where I got my chicken legs from.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Skinny legs...check
Long arms...check
Crazy hair...check
Yup...that baby looks like his mama!!!!
OH MY GOSH!! I'm soooo glad you posted that picture and then that you told us it's you! I really would have believed it was a picture of Asher! He is your spitting image! Sorry Ryan!
Post a Comment