Friday, March 13, 2009

Sorry about the slobber....

I had no idea it had been almost two weeks since I last posted! Time flies by when you have a little one;) My hubby has been working out in the field so I tend to fill my days so that they will go by faster. I had MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) on Monday, visiting friends on Tuesday and Wednesday, some errands to run for church, went to a retirement home to visit with some residents on Thursday and went grocery shopping today. Phewww! Its funny, now that I am not working I am busier then when I was working. Tomorrow we have a Revolutionary Parenting simulcast at church that I am so excited to attend.














Now on to the boy! He has been growing again. He is 25 1/4 inches long and about 14 lbs. He is so ticklish pretty much everywhere. He has been working so hard to sit up on his own, but he's still not quite there yet. He can roll all over the place so I have to be careful where I leave him because he's never in the same place. All the good ones have him slobbering...sorry about that. He slobbers more than our rottweiler! The rotty and Asher are getting along so well! Its very sweet to see them interact. I will have a video soon of them playing.















2 comments:

April Elizabeth said...

He is just too sweet! It's gross to say, but the drool just makes them cuter! I can really see a lot of Ryan in the expressions on his face. I love it!

Anonymous said...

about darn time you updated!! As April said, Ryan's features are starting to come out. But he is so cute and I am so happy for you!! LOL
Big Sis:)