Monday, March 23, 2009

Asher's first swim

Asher went to his first pool party on saturday. He had a lot of fun. He wasn't sure at first if he liked the water, but once we got in the warm kiddy pool he decided he liked it;) Dad and Jackie sat on the sidelines and watched while I got splashed in the face by another kid. Good times.

Asher had descovered that he can stick his tongue out. You would think with how much he sticks his tongue out now it would dry out, but no his slobber keeps it nice and moist! Ryan thought something was wrong with him, but nope just another stage.

He also enjoys sticking everything into his mouth. We went to a potluck on sunday where there were tons of kids. A few of the kids tried to give Asher a toy, each toy he inspected and then put into his mouth.

I would like to ask you all to pray for my friend who is having some issues right now with her pregnancy. Pregnancy is never easy so it makes its even harder when you have complications. Please join us in prayer that her pregnancy gets better and that the baby is healthy.

God Bless!















2 comments:

April Elizabeth said...

The pictures of him laughing in the water are so cute! I love those cheeks...thank you...don't know what I would do without you!

Grandma said...

What a cutie he is!!! Thanks for caring about April! Vicki