We have also started him on solids. We started with oatmeal. It was pretty uneventful. He tried to grab the spoon but other than that he ate pretty well for his first time. We have a video so I will post asap!
He wants to crawl so bad. I have a video of that too that I need to post. He starts rocking, gets frustrated and then rolls around. I am pretty sure that you will all be seeing a video of him crawling any day now.
He is also teething which is no fun at all! He wakes up a lot and is very fussy and cranky. That is not my normal smiley, happy guy. Today seems to be a new day, thank the Lord!
We bought him a play pen. I was not much of a fan of them
but they are a life saver. With all the tile floors in the living areas I can't let him play on the ground. So having that play pen allows me to let him play and not worry if he is hurting himself.
but they are a life saver. With all the tile floors in the living areas I can't let him play on the ground. So having that play pen allows me to let him play and not worry if he is hurting himself. Well that's it from here! I hope you all have a great Monday!




4 comments:
Hello my people! Asher is getting So big! I am so excited to meet him I can hardly stand it! I hope he likes me and my voice doesn't make him cry!
he is so funny and cute and you look amazing! Where did you get your good lookin' genes from? LOL!!
Lova ya! Big Sis!
He is so darling! I just want to hug him and smother him with kisses. His cousins want to see him again as well...and...of course so do his Aunts and Uncles and especially Grandpa.
Always let him know, I think about him everyday! He is my thoughts, prayers and has all my love...Grandma
Hey Chrissy! Terry sent me your blog a while back and I check it time from time! You look fabulous and still gorgeous as ever!
Post a Comment