Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally...an update!

So I realized it had been awhile since I blogged. Sorry about that! My camera died and I kept forgetting to charge it. So here are some pictures!

We took Asher on the playground for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was so funny to see his reaction. He is so much like his dad, he just took it all in. No reaction what so ever. He didn't smile or cry. I'm sure once he gets use to it he will like it.

I also wanted to throw in some more pictures of him asleep in his jumparoo. It never gets old with me! I also have a video of him sleeping in it,
so I hope to get that on here soon.

Sunday is Asher's first Easter so we are really excited. We won't be doing any Easters eggs because he is too young, I am really looking forward to doing that next year though. On Monday at my MOPS meeting we made resurrection eggs. It was really neat! Here is a link to make your own:
http://rainbowcastle.org/resurrectioneggs.html

I hope everyone has a great Easter!! Blessings to you all!












2 comments:

April Elizabeth said...

I love to see babies in their jammies. They always look so sweet! The sleeping in the jumper is too funny.

Anonymous said...

he is so cute and starting to look like Ryan. I am guessing he is happy about that. Hopefully we will see you in a few months!

LOL ~ Nikki