I'm very late in reporting this.....but.....April had her little girl! Most of you probably already know this. Ashlyn was born on June 11. She shares her birthday with my dad! How funny is that? My dad is now exactly 133 years older that Ashlyn....wait that doesn't right...
We are so proud of April, she gave birth with no meds!! Ryan joked that she can now be in our no meds club. She actually almost gave birth in her car. Her story is pretty amazing and we just thank the Lord that he kept her and the baby safe. Visit her blog if you get a chance and read her awesome birth story! Congratulations April, we can't wait to meet her;)
Asher has been saying "momma" and "dadda" for about a week now. He doesn't know what they mean, but I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough. For now its cute to hear him say it. He is growing really tall. He's over 28 inches tall. He is tall and lean, just like his parents. He eats as much food as he can get his hands on. April said he had a hollow leg, just like his parents;)
He's able to stand without any help and stay there for about 30 seconds before he falls. He gets in to pretty much everything (which kid doesn't?) and is growing so fast.
I will take more pictures and post them as soon as I can. He is looking more like Ryan. Ryan couldn't be happier!
Have a great week! God Bless!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He does have a hollow leg! I can't wait for more pictures! Ha ha on the no meds club...it's pretty exclusive and not easy to get in!
Post a Comment