Asher has finally gotten some teeth! After 5 months of hard core teeth his bottom two decided to show. He has already bitten me. I didn't realize those teeth could be so sharp, they are like daggers! Its pretty cute to see him with his first two teeth. Hopefully the others follow quickly so we can get past some of the teething symptoms.
It seems like he is figuring out that I am momma and Ryan is dadda. Nothing beats him throwing himself at me and saying momma.
He loves to walk around the house. Last night he walked around (with me holding his hand) for about a half an hour. He just keeps going and going. He stands by himself and has even taken a few steps and then he falls. One time as he was standing by himself he tried to jump to me. I have been trying to take more pictures of him but for the past couple of days every picture had him with his eyes closed! We laughed together as I tried and tried to get one with his eyes open. Here is the proof:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






"You got me but I'm too far away! HA!"
"Almost...."
"Finally!!!!"


1 comment:
I sure do miss "my baby." Asher, you're getting so big and Grandma and Grandpa are so very proud of you. We hope to visit for your birthday and can't wait for you to come and see us at Christmas! We love YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment