Time has been flying by for us. Asher keeps getting bigger and doing new things. He is so much fun! He has been walking more and more. Today he was playing at his crib and then decided to walk to me for a snuggle! He has been falling a lot though. He has had two pretty good goose eggs on his noggin the past week.
Last weekend we went on a mini vacation with our buddies Adam and Jackie. We had lots of fun! The boys got to play poker and golf while us girls shopped. It was nice but boy as it hot!!! I have no clue how people live there. Of course I forgot my camera and so did Jackie. She bought a disposable so I may have some pics to show eventually. I haven't been taking many pictures lately but I will do better.
Ryan is working his long days for the next little while so it will just be me and the little guy. I enjoy these times alone with Asher but we sure do miss daddy! Asher will say his name over and over towards the end of the week. It is so sweet.
Today we had to say goodbye to Adam and Jax because they are moving. It is always sad to see people you love move. They will be missed! Please pray that they get to their destination safely. Goodbye Friends, we will see you again!!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hopefully that little booger will let us see him walk! You have to get pictures or even better would be a video!
Post a Comment