He has just been such a joy to be around. He makes us laugh! I love watching him explore and figure new things out. Several weeks ago he threw away his own trash! I had not yet taught him that but obviously he watched us do it. Since then I have had to watch him because he has thrown out our remotes and some toys.
Whenever the dogs bark he yells out "DOG!", that is one of his new words. He has also said his name a couple of times. For some reason he has stopped some of his signing. I'm not sure why and I really hope he starts it up again!
He is also starting to get really picky with food. It can be very frustrating. He does like chicken and ribs though, thank goodness! He doesn't like veggies unless they have been cooked into something else. If you cook veggies and mix it he still won't eat them. I hope that changes because its hard to get his daily veggie intake.
He has been giving hugs lately which I absolutely love!! Nothing beats your child running toward you yelling momma and then throwing his arm around you. I wish I could bottle that feeling and open it up any time I need a pick me up!
We are staying very busy, which I enjoy. Time just seems to fly by. Easter is fast approaching and I can't wait to take Asher to our Church celebration. This will be the first time Ryan will be able to come, I am so excited! I just have to find Asher a really cute outfit for Church. Shouldn't be too hard right;)
Well thats it from here. Enjoy the pictures and have a great week!! BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!










1 comment:
I LOVE the last picture! It is such a cute look!!!
Post a Comment