Asher has done quite a lot of growing. He is learning to talk more. He said "I love you!" (best thing ever). His new words are "No", "ball" and "done". Ryan has been teaching him how to play golf and so Asher thinks that everything can be used as a club. I mean everything. His swing is getting pretty good though:) Asher loves to play with bouncy balls, he also has a pretty mean throw.
He can buckle himself into his car seat now, which he just started doing one day. He climbs everywhere, which makes us nervous. He climbs onto our bed several different ways. He has fallen once, which of course scared me. He can open our doors, which is even scarier;) We have had to put safety locks on them so he won't escape. The weather is getting so nice that we have been going to the park and having lots of fun. He climbs all over the equipment.
We went to our Easter celebration on Saturday and we had lots of fun! Asher seemed to enjoy himself. We brought a friend from the retirement home in town with us. She enjoys playing with Asher. The first picture is of them. I had to post it because Asher's face cracks me up! During the egg hunt Asher just kind of stood there, then a little girl shared with him. He took the egg and threw it! So I guess he doesn't quite get it yet, but I'm sure next year will be different.
We have a lot going on this month but I am enjoying the busyness. I have lots of down time to go with it! Enjoy the pictures and God Bless you!





















2 comments:
He is so cute! He looks like such a big boy!
So cute and boy has he grown!
Post a Comment