



For New Years we had a friend and her daughter over for some pizza. After that we went to the movie "Marley and Me". We really enjoyed the movie. It was a great movie but for those animal lovers you should definitely bring some tissue. Asher was great throughout the movie. He slept through most of it. We were also in bed, asleep, before the New Year came. Happy New Years to everyone!
Asher has pretty much mastered the art of rolling over from his belly. He is also laughing and cooing a lot. He enjoys his baths and doesn't cry anymore when we change his diaper (usually!). When we hold him up he loves to walk around. He's also going through this faze where he won't bend at the waist. So we are having a hard time get him to sit because he will push his legs straight. He is also sleeping through the night for the most part. That's it from here! Enjoy your weekend everyone!



4 comments:
I love the crazy hair. I've made it the back drop for my phone because it is so cute! As for the videos...FINALLY! Love them! He is starting to really fill out. That reindeer suit was adorable. Give him a kiss for me.
I know I am loving his hair as well. I can't bring myself to cut it. I guess one of these days I will have too. I should be getting more and more videos. Sorry for the long wait!
great stuff, but ryan's commentary is precious. Miss u!
Where does that hair come from? Make sure you save his first haircut, Chris!
We didn't make it to midnight either, isn't Dec. 31 pretty much the same as Jan. 1?
I need to get better about reading you regularly - I miss too much!
love ya!
Post a Comment