Monday, May 25, 2009

What a difference a haircut makes!

Before we went to AL I cut Ashers hair. I knew it was time when I was getting more comments about what a "pretty girl" he was. The last straw was when the pediatrician called him a girl; don't they look at the charts beforehand??? Anyways since I cut his hair not one person has called him a girl! Yeah! So here are the before and afters:

Pay no attention to all of the computer mess on the last pic!


Asher feel asleep one day in a weird position so I snapped a pic:
Asher has gotten really good at standing at his gate, rattling it and screaming. That is his favorite thing to do in his room. He could care less about the toys or us.
I love his face in the second picture!

































3 comments:

April Elizabeth said...

I love the gate pictures! They are too funny!

Unknown said...

his hair definitely looks much better. Apparently he got your wavy curly hair. And boy is he a drooler..LOL!!!

Mom/Dad said...

That's our handsome little man! Grandma and Grandpa Challans love you!